9/22/08

yah for monday!

ok... so actully, am having a great start to my week. i am going to be a "supper mom", hehe!
so got to work, babe dropped me off, after we had a good morning getting ready. actully running like 15mins late. but it worked out... aka- didnt get in trouble for being late.
then i just got done finally paying my emmisions. and yah, i know yell at me.... my birthday was the 5th... and today is the 22nd. i know. but really it was only a 10$ late fee.... so not to bad! :) i was excited... to have that off the to-do list.. and first thing in the am. this is really good for me. maybe this week and my schedule will actully stick together. but unfortinatly, i have to work a lot this week. i need to take wednesday off to find emmylou a mothers morning out thing before i start school. on top of dr.s apt, which i need to make emmy her 6 months.
ok enough, about what i have to do... got to get crackin on this work :(

No comments: